Huggins and Squire Limited offer the Design, Installation and Maintenance of both residential and commercial air conditioning systems. As members of the B&ES (Formerly the Heating & Ventilation Contractors Association), all of our projects are subject to third party inspection and assessment to ensure technical and commercial competence. All installations comply with BS EN378 (BS4434) and all our field engineers hold refrigerant handling qualifications and are equipped to comply with current regulations.
Whether it’s for comfort cooling, heat pumps (which provide heating using cooling systems in reverse mode) or close control systems, we only work with the market leading manufacturers so you can be sure that the equipment we supply is of the highest quality and standards.
Air Conditioning & Heat Pump Systems Supplied & Installed include:
• Single Split Systems
• Twin, Triple and Quad Split Systems
• Multi-split Systems
• VRV/VRF Heat Pump and Heat Recovery Systems.
• Commercial & Industrial Packaged Systems
• Textile (Sock) Systems
• Evaporative Cooling Systems for IT Rooms.
Air Conditioning Applications include:
• Domestic Dwellings – (Bedrooms and Living Areas)
• Commercial – (Offices and Shops)
• IT & Machine Rooms – (Servers and Communications)
• Industrial (Factory & Laboratory Applications)
• Mobile Units
• Specialist Applications
• Rip Out and Removal of Existing Systems